So, I’m a little back-logged on posts, but better late than never! A while back I did a small post about winning a contest from Janella at boldnbeautifulmakeup.blogspot.com. She did follow through on sending the prizes (all the way from Canada!) and I was so excited that I wanted to use most of the colors all in one mani.
What does that mean? Rainbows of course! This was my last summer manicure before my Fall/Halloween transition (also look for a massive post coming up about Fall nails).
For this manicure I used Color Club’s Take Wing as the base, two coats each, then coordinated the fuzzy coat colors on each finger.
- Seche Vite Base Coat
- Pink – Color Club Wing Fling with Wool Lite
- Orange – Sparkle and Soar with Peach Fuzz
- Yellow – Daisy Does It with Fuzzy Fantasy
- Green – Fly With Me with Fuzz-Sea
- Blue-Green – Metamorphosis with Tight Knit
- Purple – Milani Totally Cool with Tweedy
- Poshe Top Coat