I don’t want to type much today. Here are my purple witch nails. I put loose glitter on the non-accent nails that make me think of mermaids. Usually I match my right and left hand, but in this case I only did a witch on my right. I love the purple color by Ulta, but I was having some trouble with the brush and also this color responds strangely to topcoats. Enjoy!
- Seche Vite Base Coat
- Ulta Ultra Violet Femme for the purple background
- Sally Hansen Xtremewear Black Out for the black witch’s hat and eye dots
- Sally Hansen Xtremewear Perfect Pear-ing for the witch’s face
- Sinful Color’s Summer Peach for the witch’s hair
- Ulta High Roller for the gold buckle
- Sally Hansen Xtremewear Wet Cement for hat accent
- Loose glitter that I got from the Dollar Tree, woot!
- Poshe Top Coat